June 17, 2011

Gotta' Have Registry Items

Here's a list of my top picks for registry items, mind you none of these include your typical flatware and dishes-- but hey! It's summer so I'm thinking of the fun stuff! What are some of your picks?

Avocado Cuber, $15, William and Sonoma
  At last! Just what I need. I LOVE avocado, but I'm not so good at cubing or chopping without making a mess of my hands. A slicer or cuber is just what I need!

Ceramic lanterns, $14.95-19.95, CB2

If you don't know, CB2 is Crate and Barrels modern counterpart. Find a link to CB2 on Crate and Barrel's site. I love these lanterns for outdoors and they seem durable, I'm pretty sure they'd look cute indoors too.
Potato Gloves, $11.95, William Sonoma

These Gloves are useful and a bit humorous. Clean potatoes and other veggies with these!

Whirly Candle Holder, $3.95, CB2

This votive holder can also double as a vase. They'll look cute hung over a breakfast bar or over your kitchen sink... even in the bathroom for a luxe feel. Super cute and affordable!


Whoopie pie pan, $14.99, William Sonoma

Twice now I have attempted to make whoopie pies. Twice I have failed. I think I will leave it to the William Sonoma whoppie pie pan and they even have the whoopie pie mix!
Zelda Vase, $19.95, Crate and Barrel
Love the color of this vase. It will really add a pop to any room!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: