February 8, 2011

Countdown Till' Vera Release 2 days!!

So a few weeks ago I received an email from DB stating that there is a "pre release" event on February 10th!!

It's just around the corner- two days away until I can get my hands on/touch/feel/embrace/love etc a White by Vera dress at DB.

Some photos are below of the entire line. You can see them on David's Bridal.com now under "Vera Wang-White"

I got an invite for the preview day a few weeks back- so if you are interested in attending just call your local store to find out if they have them coming in on the 10th and tell them you'd like to join in the madness too!

Here are some photos from the DB collection:



ps. I'd also like to mention that one of the above dresses is a STRONG contender for what I may wear on my wedding day :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: