April 17, 2012

Back!

So sorry little bloggies. I left you for so long. But I am now back and in the saddle- well in front of the computer blogging away.

I have so many things to tell you. We have chosen a florist, and had our final tasting with the caterer (and perfected the menu!), My dress is due in in one month, and my shower is planned and booked! How exciting!! It's all coming alive.

Now, Fiance and I are on the fitness train. Nothing like waiting to the last minute. As many know, I am a huge lover of Zumba-- so I have a standing Monday night date with my girlfriends to go. But now fiance and I are going to be starting Couch to 5 k!

What better time to start then this week- since we are going to Burlington this weekend, one of our 25 minute runs will take place up there- by the lake! Wahoo

So it's back to blogging...stay tuned for some more posts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: