December 8, 2011

Which dress is my wedding dress?!

Want to play a little game?
On Monday I got measured for my wedding dress ,which is being ordered tomorrow but unfortunately I won't have in my possession until the second week of June. I am so saddened by this, because I basically want to wear this dress ever day of the week and sing it from the rooftops that "i found my dress". I can't believe I found the dress I am going to get MARRIED in. I really can't believe I have been thinking about my wedding day, practicing walking down the aisle, and wearing a pillow case as a veil since I was a little girl. That I have looked at thousands of wedding photos of other gals, and thousand more dress photos and that it all boiled down to THIS ONE DRESS. I wish my dress could talk to me. I wish it could say how happy it was to have been awarded the task of being the thing I wear on my big day. I would imagine it is kind of like an actress winning a role in a new hit sitcom (or at least, I imagine my dress would feel that good!). I mean-- I can't get over it. I can't believe it, and I am super excited.


So let's play a game. One of these dresses is MY dress. The rest are not. Which one do you think it is? Sorry, I won't reveal which dress is mine- and if you already know please stay hush!!- but we will have a little fun looking! Some of these dresses were even contenders, but the "one" just topped them all! I will tell you one thing, it is nothing like the dress I THOUGHT I would get!



Dress: Allure Couture


Dress: Oleg Cassini


Dress: Allure Couture



dress:Justin Alexander
 

Dress: Paloma Blanca


Dress: Paloma Blanca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: