July 26, 2011

Non-Floral Centerpieces

This past week I took a hop and a skip over to Jo-Ann's. I had a ton of coupons I just "had to use", plus I was working on a wedding project for my FI's sister. (Which I love- and took tons of photos of and will share soon!)


I ended up coming across these vases that were "just perfect". About 6" tall they are gold, and mercury glass. I figured I can concoct something floral to do with them. I only picked up a few, because I want the rest of my tables to be a mix of centerpieces.


I know what I want to do with the florals (well, I have an idea), and I am attempting some "high" branch-like centerpieces for other tables, but in hopes of saving myself some moolah, I wanted to do a few non-floral centerpieces.


I've been really stuck on what to do, so I obviously started scouring the Internet. Here is what I found. Hope you find some inspiration from these too :)!

Leave it to Martha to think of this idea. Whoa, Wheatgrass!

Beautiful!!

I actually love this idea, and think there are SO many twists to it!


Cupcakes, yes... this is made of cupcakes. Insane huh?

These are all non-floral. Totally paper. But I forewarn you a paper pomander takes a good 4 hrs to make on a good day. Mine is still HALF finished, and I'm 3 hrs deep.

Stack your favors for a really cute centerpiece. Plus, not delegating clean up of centerpieces or pack up at the end of the evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: