April 20, 2011

So I missed it!

So.. I missed it. The Kate and William story-- the lifetime movie I was so waiting to see.
I missed it but have to say I am not as upset as I thought I would be. Likely, because we know the outcome and we know how they got to be a future Mr and Mrs. It included her mom pushing her to attend St. Andrews with him, a sheer dress at a fashion show, a long, long long relationship with its share of breakups to makeups.. all ending with one big sapphire and diamond ring that is now knocked off around the world.

BUT... The REAL DEAL is almost here. I hope everyone has their DVR's set to next Friday-- at 4 am.

WHOO HOO!

But what will she wear? Apparently the designer is now living in the Palace. Not a bad deal, if you ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: