March 23, 2011

Wedding Woes (and nightmares too)

So again, I have been "blog slacking?".
Where have I been? Well, dealing with wedding woes. Firstly, I'd like to mention that once a week I have a "wedding nightmare". I don't get to the church on time, my hair and makeup aren't done, and I'm not wearing any shoes is the most popular one. Turns out I've read a lot of other brides have these same nightmares.. mostly with the same situations running through their heads-- although one knottie told me she has a nightmare that her florist ends up marrying her fiance!!

Anyway--- a few weeks ago I got an email that brought a "wedding nightmare" to life.

So I got an email  from our photographer stating that she was pretty sick- and had a health thing going on, and therefore can't photograph our wedding... Which stinks for two reasons. 1. We really loved her work and are bummed she cant shoot our wedding and 2. We are worried for her health and well being as a person.

I spent the better half of two weeks ago searching again for a new photographer that was a fit for our Style AND budget. Mind you, there are a lot of people out there that have great style, yet are pricey. And a lot of talented photogs in our budget- but they don't have the style we love.

We pretty much have it narrowed down to three photographers at this point! So I will let you know how it goes.

In the meantime I have been searching "utah engagement shoots" for some time on google. Why? Because TJ and I are hopefully headed back to Utah in August and would love to get some great photos done---so that we have an array of photos in RI and Utah before getting hitched!

Here is one cute photo I came across today.
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments: